This is a separate platform along the west side of the station with tactile paving along the edge.
Go through the gates onto platforms 11 - 15. If you go through the gates going across the concourse, turn right, otherwise continue beyond the escalator well on your right then turn right. You pass the ends of tracks 12 - 13 on your left, followed by the ends of tracks 14 - 15 which are to the south of the vehicle turning circle. Continue to the wall then turn left (south) onto the platform.
Note that there's about five metres of space beyond the front of trains before the low wall at the start of the platform.
From the North
- lift to low level concourse and internediate level
- wall with built-in pillars, every six metres
- entrance/exit to Oswald Street car park, NCP
- open area starts beyond car park
- wall retreats west
- signal post
- slope off end
- You're now just north of the bridge over the river.
Glasgow Central Station
© 2013, Terry Robinson