The Upper Level
To Reach the Upper Level
The passage leads west from the concourse to steps, up 13 going west, turn right (180 degrees( then up 13 going east onto a platform.
The Upper Level, from the Top of the Steps
- West side: steps from concourse
- North side: door to toilets, then entrance to Central Bar
- East side: lift in recess to east, call button to your right of the door with no obvious labels
- South side: Central Bar
The North Entrance
As you follow the Marks & Spencer building round to your left, you go up a slope then steps. Go up twice 13 steps, spiralling clockwise onto a platform, you're facing west.
The Area at the Top of the Spiral Steps
- South side: entrance to Central Bar
- West side: blank wall
- North side: another blank wall
- East side: steps up from concourse
© 2013, Terry Robinson