This system includes a number of beacons which are triggered by the signal from a fob which is carried by the user. The beacons give out a directional message explaining where you are and giving directions to points of interest.
The fobs can be obtained from RNIB 0303 123 9999 or www.rnib.org.uk/shop
- Outside and inside the George Square entrance.
- Inside the North Hanover Street entrance.
- In the concourse, at the start of the passage to the Dundas Street exit.
- Outside the entrance to the travel centre.
- In the concourse, outside the entrance to the left luggage and toilets.
- At the top and bottom of each set of steps to each low level platform.
Queen Street Station
© 2009, Terry Robinson