Within the Concourse
- There are two phones on each of two pillars on the southeast side (away from the platforms) of the building opposite the bicycle park between platforms 10 and 11.
- There are three back-to-back phones towards the southeast end (away from the platforms) of the row of pillars extending from platform 3.
- There are four phones on pillars on the northeast and southwest side of the stairwell round the main London Underground entrance opposite platform 5.
- There are three back-to-back phones towards the southeast end (away from the platforms) of the row of pillars extending from platform 7.
On the Link Way, between the Main and Small Bridges
There's a pillar with four phones inside the gates.
On the Platforms
- ON Platform 1, there are two phones on a pillar, near the door to Macmillan House.
- On platforms 13 and 14, there are two phones on a pillar; from the foot of the steps from the bridge, pass a display board and i-girder.
- On platfroms 15 and 16, there's a card phone beyond the waiting area; from the foot of the steps from the bridge, pass the two waiting areas to find the phones, before the vending machines.
In the Refreshments Area
- There are two phones on a pillar to each side of the escalators between the ground and the first floor level.
- There are four pillars, each with two phones, as you move away from the photo booths on the ground floor.
© 2004, Terry Robinson