The help points in this station are standard help points with the fire button behind glass at the top, green, emergency (larger) button in the middle and the blue (smaller) assistance button towards the bottom. The mic and speaker grill are to the left-hand side of the unit. There’s an indication at an induction loop is fitted to this facility.
The help points are confined to the First Capital Connect area of this station.
- On the left-hand (west) side at level 0, between the gate line and lift.
- At Level -1, on the right-hand (east) side between the two sets of stairs.
- At Level -1, on the left-hand (west) side, between the lift and stairs to platform B.
- At Level -2, platform A
- On the right-hand (east) wall, outside the lift.
- At the north end, beyond the rear of the train.
- Between the rear of the train and the gap to the escalators.
- Just south of the gap to escalators.
- Between the gap to the lift and the front of the train.
- At Level -2, Platform B
- At the north end of the platform, beyond the front of the train.
- Between the front of the train and the gap to the escalators.
- Just beyond (south of) the gap to escalators.
- On the wall of the passage (north of) the lift.
- Between the passage to the lift and the rear of the train.
- At the south end of the platform, behind the rear of the train.
ST PANCRAS STATION
© 2009, Terry Robinson