Coin and Card Phones
- There are three coin and card phones on the outer wall of the station.
As you leave via the right hand set of doors, turn right, pass the seat and
bin, to locate the phones in a recess beyond these.
- There's a coin and card phone in the middle of the island platform 4 - 5.
As you move away from the main bridge, you pass a vending machine and billboard
before you reach the phone, which faces away from you.
Minicab Free Phones
- There's a minicab free phone on the outer wall of the station. As you leave
via the right hand set of doors, turn right, pass a seat, to locate the phone.
This was above a bin at the time of our survey.
- There's a minicab free phone in the booking hall, on the pillar between the two sets of entrance doors.
- There's a minicab free phone on the end of the central barrier along the
passage over the main bridge, opposite the steps to platforms 4 - 5. There's a
metal rail around the end of the barrier so it's easier to reach the phone from
the side rather than stretching over the rail from the end.
© 2002, Terry Robinson