The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
At Level -1
- Between the steps/escalator from Montgomery Street and the escalator s to the East Entrance. As you move away from the foot of the steps, the help point is on your right about half way along the passage.
In the Ticket Hall, Level -2
The area Outside the Gates at the West Exit
- To each side at the foot of the escalators from Jubilee Plaza.
The Area at the Top of Escalators 1 to 3
- On the wall to your left of the lift to platforms, as you face the lift door.
- On the right-hand side, between escalators 1 and 2, as you face the escalators.
The Area Outside the Gates at the East Entrance
- On the wall to your left as you come in from the escalators from Montgomery or Upper Bank streets. As you come in from the escalators or lift from the shopping mall, the help point is to your right as you leave the recess with the lift and escalators.
The Area at the Top of Escalators 4
- On the wall to your right as you face the escalators.
On the Platforms
- Behind escalators 4
- Behind escalators 1. This is in the middle of the island platform, as you face the lift door, turn left and find the help point on your left.
CANARY WHARF STATION
© 2012, Terry Robinson