The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller )blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
There are help points throughout the Underground station, but none in the mainline section.
In the Street Level Passages
- In the north concourse, on your left as you move from the ticket sales windows towards the passage.
- As you enter from Wells Terrace, or the north concourse, on the left-hand side of the passage before you reach the left turn towards the platforms.
- On your right as you enter from Seven Sisters Road, before you reach the right turn to the platforms.
- On the left-hand side of the passage to the middle of the northbound platforms.
- On the left-hand side of the passage from the Station Place entrance, just before the first turning left, towards the southbound platforms.
At Platform Level
There are three help points on each platform, one near each end and the other about in the middle.
FINSBURY PARK STATION
© 2014 Terry Robinson