The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
There are help points throughout this station.
In the Monument Concourse
- inside the gates, between the steps from platform 2, eastbound and the exit from platform 1, westbound.
Note that staff are available at the gate line.
On Platform 1, Westbound
- on the far wall of the exit area as you leave the platform. This is on the left-hand wall as you reach the platform from the concourse, or to your left, on the wall in front of you as you reach the platform from the escalator from the DLR.
- beside the third pillar from the front end of the platform
- beside the pillar nearest the rear end of the platform
- on the wall of the narrow section of the platform at the rear of the train
On Platform 2, Eastbound
- on the wall of the narrow section of the platform near the front of the train.
- between the entrance and exit steps
- before (east of) the last set of seats at the rear of the train.
© 2012, Terry Robinson