The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller )blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
In the Lower Concourse
- On the left-hand wall, outside the gates as you leave the station. Note that the assistance window and manual gate are at the opposite end of the gate line.
In the Intermediate Level
- On the pillar between the two exits from passage 3, on the west side of the area at the foot of the upward escalators.
- On the right-hand (west) side of passage 3, between passage 2 and the area at the foot of the upward escalators.
- On the right-hand (northwest) side of passage 6, just before the
At Platform Level
On Platform 1, Northbound
- Just beyond (north of) the north exit.
- Just before (south of) the south exit.
- Between the entrance and the rear of the train.
On Platform 2, Southbound
- just beyond (south of) the third passage from the rear of the train.
- Just before (north of) the entrance.
- Beside the front of the train.
OLD STREET UNDERGROUND STATION
© 2008 Terry Robinson