The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
At Concourse Level
- On the assistance box at the left-hand end of the gate line as you enter the station.
- At the far (east) end of the bridge, on the wall before the top of the steps to platform 2, eastbound.
On Platform 1, Westbound
- On the far wall of the covered area at the foot of the steps from the bridge.
- Just beyond the waiting room.
- Near the end of the platform.
On Platform 2, Eastbound
- At the far end of the waiting room from the steps from the bridge.
- just beyond the waiting room.
- About in the middle of the platform, between the seats
- Just before the end of the platform.
PARK ROYAL STATION
© 2008 Terry Robinson