The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller )blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
At Street Level
- On a pillar in the concourse, between the Marylebone Road and east entrances.
At the Intermediate Level
- On the left-hand side of the bridge as you move towards platform 2, eastbound.
At Platform Level
On Platform 1, Westbound
- At the east end of the platform,
- A few metres to your right from the entrance,
- just to your left, as you face the exit.
On Platform 2, Eastbound
- Near the east end of the platform,
- about half way between the east end and the entrance.
- to your left as you face the exit.
GREAT PORTLAND STREET STATION
© 2008 Terry Robinson