The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
In the Concourse
- Immediately to your left as you enter via the main entrance
- Immediately to your left as you enter via the south entrance.
In the Intermediate Level
- On your left, between the lift exits and passage from the spiral stairs, as you enter the station.
- In front of you, at the top of the steps from the platform, as you leave the station.
On the Platforms
ON Platform 1, Westbound
- Near the front of the train.
- Just before (east of) the entrance
- Between the exit and the rear of the platform.
On Platform 2, Eastbound
- Near the rear of the train.
- Just beyond (east of) the entrance
- Just beyond (east of) the exit
© 2008 Terry Robinson