The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller )blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
In the Entrance Concourse
- On the left-hand side as you come into the station.
In the Exit Concourse
- On your right, before the assistance window, as you reach the concourse.
On Platforms 1 - 2, Westbound
- On platform 2, beside the front of the train.
- On each platform, beyond the passage behind the entrance steps.
- In the middle of the island platform, on the building facing the exit steps.
On Platform 3, Eastbound
- Just before the entrance steps, as you go from the rear of the train.
- Just before the foot of the exit steps.
- Beside the front of the train.
TOWER HILL STATION
© 2009, Terry Robinson