The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
In the Concourse
- Just inside the gates, to your right before the top of the escalator to the intermediate level.
In the Intermediate Level
- In the passage towards the Victoria Line, on your left as you approach the Victoria Line, just beyond the passage towards the Northern Line.
On the Victoria Line Platforms
In the Central Reservation
- On your right, just beyond the foot of the escalator from the intermediate level, before the entrance to platform 4, southbound.
On Platform 3, Northbound
- Near the front of the train, just before the passage to platform 4.
- Just before the entrance, immediately to your right as you reach the platform.
- Beside the rear of the train.
On Platform 4, Southbound
- Near the rear of the train, just beyond the passage to platform 3.
- Just beyond the entrance, immediately to your left as you reach the platform.
- Beside the front of the train.
In the Lower Level
- On your right, just beyond the foot of the escalator from the intermediate level.
On the Northern Line Platforms
At the time of our survey, there were no help points on these platforms.
WARREN STREET STATION
© 2008 Terry Robinson