The help points in this station consist of a circular housing with a breakable glass fire alarm button at the top, a larger (green) emergency button in the middle and a smaller (blue) information button towards the bottom.
The speaker and mic grill are to your left of the buttons.
In the Concourse
- on your right, before the ticket machines as you come into the station
- on your right, just beyond the passage to the Mainline platforms, as you move away from the gate line
On the Bridge
- on your right, in the short passage, as you face the lift to the concourse
On the Jubilee Line, Platforms 1 - 2
- on platform 1, between the rear of the train and the gap to the lift
- on platform 2, between the front of the train and the gap to the lift
- on platform 1, between the gap to the south escalators and the front of the train
- on platform 2, between the gap to the south escalators and the rear of the train.
On the DLR, Platforms 3 - 4
We found niether London Underground help points nor DLR alarm points on these platforms.
On the District Line, Platforms 5 - 6
- on the second pillar beyond the first set of seats as you move away from the lift and steps
- before the last set of seats, as you move away from the lift or steps
On the Mainline, Platforms 7 - 8
- just before the first set of back-to-back seats, as you move away from the top of the east steps
WEST HAM STATION
© 2012, Terry Robinson