The Main Building and Bus Stands
By Terry Robinson (DESCRIBE ONLINE)
This text guide is intended to complement the tactile map of the Sheffield Interchange Main Building and Bus Stands, produced by TacMap Ltd. We describe the content on each page of the tactile map, including the key symbols. The layout of the diagram on each page is also described in relation to the physical layout of the building.
We welcome our collaboration with TacMap Ltd and hope this will be the first of our many joint projects.
List of Pages
The booklet contains 13 pages:
- The Title Page, which needs no further explanation
- Page 1, Key to Symbols and Textures
- Page 2 Graphic, Interchange Site Plan
- Page 3 Graphic, Numbered Bus Stands
- Page 4 Key to Symbols and Textures
- Page 5 Key to Symbols and Abbreviations
- Page 6 Graphic, Main Building Ground Floor
- Page 7 Graphic, Stand D and E
- Page 8 Graphic, Stand A and B
- Page 9 Graphic, Detail Female Toilets
- Page 10 Graphic, Detail Male and Accessible Toilets
- Final Pages, TacMap Disclaimer
These need no further explanation.
SHEFFIELD HOME PAGE
DESCRIBE ONLINE HOME PAGE