ROOM NAMING CONVENTION
The exhibition space is established around the Great Hall and surrounding rooms in the west section of the building. This page lists the rooms which will be described in this guide. In addition, a seminar room in the east section is included.
- Reception, this is the narrow space at the entrance to the building.
- The Lift Area, this is the rectangular space beyond Reception which contains the lift and stairs.
- The Foyer, this is the room between the Lift Area and the Great Hall. It is a rectangular space which is much smaller than the hall itself.
- The Great Hall, this is the largest space available to the exhibition. There's a stage, which will only be used for display purposes, at the far end.
- The Lower Foyer, this is the rectangular space below the Great Hall. This will contain the Refreshments area. The toilets are also on this level.
- The Small Hall on the First Floor is not allocated to the exhibition at the time of writing.
- The Seminar Room, this is Committee Room 5 in the Town Hall and is located on the mezzanine floor in the east section of the building.
AROUND THE EXHIBITION
© 2011, Terry Robinson