ST PANCRAS International Station
May 2018: New line to Finsbury park becomes operational. This will increase the direct connections available for passengers travelling through London from North to South or vice versa.
The new ThamesLink line will make journeys from Horsham to Peterborough and Brighton to Cambridge direct. at last! Thanks Thameslink. Keep up to date, read New station destinations, new train routes page routes on Thameslink website.
- Kentish Town - Blackfriars
- St Pancras International - Ashford International
- St Pancras - Finsbury Park
- St Pancras International - Bedford
- St Pancras International - Rochester
- St Pancras International - Sheffield
- Eurostar services
About the StationEnvirons
How Do I…?
- Initial Survey: March 2008;
- Latest survey: November 2009.
- Author: Terry Robinson
- Contact by email: email@example.com
Sponsored by Transport for London
Our sincere thanks to Transport for London Railway (TFL) for funding the cost of this guide.
To purchase a tactile map to complement this text guide, please visit Valleys WordWorks.